About the Summit
Creating Nutritious, Sustainable and Accessible Food for Urban Populations
The Future Food-Tech Summit brings together over 500 food industry leaders, start-ups and investors to share ideas, explore partnership opportunities and showcase the latest technologies transforming our food system.
As part of an international series visiting London, Singapore and San Francisco, the New York summit will focus on the role of technology in creating nutritious, sustainable and accessible food for urban populations. Through consultation with our expert Advisory Board, we’ve put together a fast-paced agenda focused on the most pressing challenges and opportunities facing the sector in 2020, from Healthy Aging, Plant-Based Foods and Sustainable Packaging to New Corporate Innovation Models and Food-Tech IPOs.
Returning in 2020: Pre-Summit Plant-Based Innovations Workshop and Dinner
2020 Key Themes
- Healthy Aging: Using food to prolong and enhance life
- Sustainable Packaging: Circular design systems to ensure landfills become obsolete
- Plant-Based Foods: From simplifying our supply chains to offering higher-quality, better tasting plant-based ingredients
- Personalised Nutrition and Gut Health: Does this technology hold the key to preventing chronic disease?
- Investment: Food-tech IPOs and Wall Street’s impact on the sector’s explosive growth
- Food Deserts: Technology solutions to ensure poor areas have access to fresh, nutritious foods
- Digital Tools: Using advanced analytics to improve quality and efficiency of the food system.
- AI & Automation: Exploring its impact throughout the supply chain, from manufacturing to retail integration
- Start-Up Partnerships: The advantages, and disadvantages, of partnering with venture capital firm or corporate investors to scale innovations?
- Cellular Agriculture: The latest technologies in the pursuit of commercialisation