- Connect with summit delegates in advance via messages and meeting invitations
- Arrange your schedule around sessions you want to attend
- Dedicated meeting tables in convenient 20 minute slots
- Help Desk team can assist with any queries or on-the-spot availability for meeting tables
How to use: 1) Login using your unique ID (the email you used to register) and your password. This will all be sent to you one the system is launched and your account is activated. Please note, there can be a delay between registering and receiving your log in details. 2) Once you’ve logged in, click on ‘Account’ to update your profile – you can add a headshot or company biography here. 3) Then click on ‘Sessions’ at the top of your screen. Here you can add event sessions to your schedule. This is automatically block your time so your schedule shows as busy.
4) Then click ‘Search’ to view the attendee list. Here you can send messages and schedule meetings. 5) Click ‘Schedule’ to view your schedule online. You can print a copy if you wish. 6) You’ll receive an email every time a meeting is requested, rescheduled or cancelled.